Uttarakhand Government Girls Scholarship: – Uttarakhand Government has decided to provide Scholarship to the meritorious General Categories Girls Students. The Social Welfare Department of Uttarakhand Government provides opportunities to the meritorious students to study Higher Education. For Pursuing the higher education like Medical, Engineering, Polytechnic, ITI, MBA etc. the government will provide Scholarship for the Girls/ Women Students. The Scheme will be provided only the Below Poverty Line (BPL) families students.
This the golden opportunities for the poor general categories students who want to pursue higher education. The Uttarakhand Government Girls Scholarship will help financial assistance to achieve the dream of the meritorious students. It is necessary to growth and future of our country.
Benefits of the scheme
- The general categories girls student will be benefited in the scheme belongs to
- the Below Poverty Line (BPL) families for higher education. Medical,
- Engineering, Polytechnic, ITI, MBA and many other vocational courses will be covered in the scheme.
- Eligibility Criteria for the Scheme.
- You have to the residence of Uttarakhand.
- Only girls Student are eligible for the Scheme.
- You have to belong general categories BPL families
Documents required for the scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Residencial proof
- Income Certificate of family
- Admission Proof
- BPL ration Card
- Educational Certificate
- Bank Account details
- Passport size photo
- The application format is available is available in all the School and institution
- Fill the application and attached all the required documents
- Finally, submit the application form in the same school and institution
- Students also contact the local Social Welfare office in Uttrakhand