Uttar Pradesh Sugam Sanyojan Yojana (SSY) – Full Information
The Uttar Pradesh State Government has launched Sugam Sanyojan Yojana (SSY) under the Power for All scheme. This scheme has been launched to increase the consumer base and to make electricity connection available easier.
Details of Sugam Sanyojan Yojana (SSY)
Under this scheme, the customers can take a connection of upto 5kW in 18 easy installments and pay only connection charges.
Required Documents for Sugam Sanyojan Yojana
- The applicants who are deprived of electricity connection till now can get electricity connection very easier by availing the benefits of the SSY scheme. Following are the required Documents needed when applying for electricity connection.
- As ID proof, the applicant will have to give a copy of Aadhaar card. If he does not have one, he can give the copy of voter ID card as well.
- A house-owner can give either a copy of the registry of the house, possession letter, family register, ownership document provided by the gram pradhan or a copy of the allotment letter by the department concerned.
- A tenant, on the other hand, will have to give consent letter by the landlord or proof of tenancy.
- In case an applicant has none of these documents, he will be given a pre-paid connection.
Read More: List of Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes
- Applicant should be Domicile of UP.
How to Apply
- Camps will be conducted at different locations from 9 am to 5 pm to issue new meter or electricity connections.
- The electricity connection will be provided within seven days from the date of the application at those places where poles exist.
- At other places, the new connection will be given within 30 days.
Terms & Conditions
- System loading charges will not be taken from consumers applying for upto 5kW load.
- If three consumers apply for a new connection together in the same locality, the cost of the expansion of the set-up will be borne by the department and not charged from consumers.
News Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/sugam-sanyojan-yojna-to-make-power-connection-easier/articleshow/59439675.cms