Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is going to launch a Mukhyamantri Toll-Free number across the state from January. Through the number, people can directly contact Chief Minister to solve their problem. This decision is taking to the Social welfare of the state.
To reduce the crime rate, CM Yogi Adityanath is taking much decision, this is one of those. In past, Yogi’s government take the decision such as Anti-Romio Squad. If the concerned official does not take any action on your complaint then you may complain directly to the Chief Minister through the Toll-Free number.
High Light of the Mukhyamantri Toll-Free number
- The number will be launched in January 2018.
- Through the number Chief Minister directly listen to the problem of people.
- This facility is available across the state.
- This scheme will be helpful to reduce the crime rate of the state.
- Chief Minister is committed to solving the problem of the public.
This decision is taken to rapidly solve the problem of the people of the state. Corruption is the peak in the state so the government is committed to reducing the problem soon.