The State Government of Uttar Pradesh has started a new scheme for unemployed youth of the state named as Gopalak Yojana. The scheme is mainly designed for Dairy Business. Under the scheme, the state government will provide loan for starting Dairy Business.
The scheme is previously run in the name of Kamdhenu Yojana, now the new government changed the name and concept of previous scheme with the new amendment. Previous scheme was not for poor people but the new scheme covered poor people.
The scheme will increase the employment in the state. The scheme is a great effort for the betterment of poor people of the state. With the help of the scheme, farmers will able to start their business and the scheme will change the lifestyle of farmers and poor people.
Eligibility for Gopalak Yojana
- Applicant must be the residence of Uttar Pradesh.
- To get loan applicant have to start dairy form with the minimum cost of Rs 1, 50,000.
- Bank will provide loan after starting the dairy farm with minimum 5 animals.
- Applicant must be unemployed.
- The applicant annual income must not exceed Rs 1,00,000.
- Applicant must be the residence of relative panchayat where he wants to start Dairy Farm.
- Applicant must not be a defaulter of any bank or financial institution.
How to Apply for Gopalak Yojana
- First, you have to go near veterinary medical officer block.
- Give your application form to the medical officer.
- The officer will send the applicant list in headquarter.
- The selection committee in which CDO President, CVO Sectary and others officer jointly inspect the application.
- After application, they will select the beneficiary.
Required Documents for Gopalak Yojana
- Residence Proof
- Income certificate
- NOC (non-objectionable certificate) from nearest bank.
- Personal ID proof
- Caste Certificate ( if applicant belongs to any reserved category)
The government will give loan up to 9 lakh. The loan amount will be given in five installments in five years.