When BJP government came in UP with huge mandates, the expectation of poor people is high for the welfare of the poor people.To fulfill the expectation of poor people CM Yogi Adityanath launched various scheme for the people, Garib Kalyan Card Yojana is one of the schemes. Soon, people may apply for the scheme.
To remove poverty, the government takes many initiatives. The central government launched many schemes for the welfare of people which is based on poverty removal. This is the main aim of government to improve people living standard.
Garib Kalyan Card, which is soon launched by CM yogi Adityanath in UP. The government will be providing cards to all poor and needy people. This is the best chance to poor and needy people to improve living standard.
Benefits of Garib Kalyan Card Yojana:
- All the poor and needy people of UP will get the card.
- The people use the card for surgeries, critical cares and all other benefits with the cashless medium in privates Hospitals.
- The card will benefit in providing electricity, water, and others basic needs for 1 crore people.
- Under the scheme, up to 6 lakh rupees loan will be provided at the minimum rate.
- The card will provide Sugar, Pulses, Salt, eatable Oils etc. at the cheapest rate.
who will be Benefitted:
- All the poor people will be benefitted with the scheme without any partiality of cast and religion so all needy will be benefitted with the scheme.
- The BPL (Below Poverty Line) family will be benefitted under the scheme.
- Government promise the will be provided without any corruption.
- The Scheme is based on Jan Dhan and Adhar Yojana.
This is the best chance of poor people to build home under the scheme.In this scheme, Yogi government free housing scheme is also included.
the main reason of poverty is corruption so PM Narendra Modi has taken some hard steps like demonetisation.The PMO want to remove poverty from our country. The current government is doing best possible to provide betterment for the poor people.in UP CM Yogi Adityanath is following PM Narendra Modi steps to betterment for poor people.