After the charge as UP chief minister, Yogi Adityanath has changed the name of Akhilesh Yadav’s Samajwadi Pension Yojana with Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana. The 52.61 lakh senior citizen of Uttar Pradesh will be benefitted under the scheme.Yogi Adityanath has also increased the pension amount from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000 to benefit senior citizen.In the scheme, pension amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary, Yogi Adityanath has announced on Sunday 21st May 2017.
Main features of Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana:-
- The UP Government increases the Pension amount from Rs 500 to 1000.
- 52.61 lakh senior citizen (7.53 male and 45.08 female) will be benefitted.
- The pension amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary.
- Permanent residence of Uttar Pradesh can fill the application form for Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana.
- Who cross the age of 60 years can apply for Scheme.
- Yogi Adityanath has also launched various schemes for the welfare of people.
- Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana provides financial assistance of senior citizen.
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has also announced the various schemes in the state for the welfare of people on Sunday 21st May 2017.