The state government of Haryana has launched a scheme for the poor and meritorious girl’s student of Haryana named as Uch Shiksha Loan Yojana Haryana. The scheme will benefit to all girls and women students of the state. The Women Development Corporation Haryana will operate the scheme. Govt Will Provide education loan to pursue higher education for the girl’s students of the State.
The District Manager Jagjit Singh said that “To provide higher education to the women, the government has introduced a number of new schemes so that they can advance in the level of education.
Main Feature of the scheme
- Under the scheme, the Higher Education Loan will be available at the rate of 5 percent for women and girl’s students to pursue higher education.
- The loan is available for pursuing the higher education in the country and abroad.
- Haryana state employees also eligible for the loan if he wants to pursue the higher education.
- All category women of the state are eligible for the scheme
Read More: Haryana Govt. Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for UCh Shiksha Loan Yojana
- Applicant must be residents of Haryana to benefited from the scheme
- The applicant minimum age should be 18 for the scheme.
- The loan will be given by the banks under the higher education loan scheme.
- The minimum educational qualification should be 12th.
- The higher educational loan will be given to pursue Professional / Technical Diploma, Graduate, Postgraduate courses.
- The applicant should declare his annual family’s income.
This is the best chance the Haryana State girl’s students to achieve their dream from pursuing Higher Education with the Girl Education Loan Scheme.