Good News – As Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is spreading day by day. Now the government has approved the construction of 100,537 more affordable homes under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) category. The investment set to build these housing units is of Rs 4,200 crore.This decision has been taken by the government after noticing needs of houses in Madhya Pradesh.
After spending good time on Urban Area and starting scheme there now government has planned to start Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana under Rural Area of India. Government now wants to focus on Rural areas now. Under this along with the progress of rural housing scheme sluggish, the State Government has directed district Collectors to achieve the target set for the current financial year that mean in year 2017 – 18. This issue was also raised in Union Budget 2017. Stats that have recorded under construction of Rural Houses are not good.The cumulative achievement in construction of houses for rural poor under different schemes is only 21 per cent as on January 30 2017.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin targets to supply affordable housing Units to needy people in year 2017 has been revised by the central government after the announcement made by PM Narendra Modi in his 31st December Speech. Good News is that The government has increased the overall number of housing units to be constructed by 1 Crore under the PMAY-G(Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin). » Read more
Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana online application forms are being accepted by the official Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website at pmaymis.gov.in. Some people are not very sure about how to apply for pradhan mantri awas yojana . But the process to apply online for PM Awas yojana is very simple. On sarkarischemes.in we will assist through pmaymis.gov.in to apply for pradhan mantri awas yojana. » Read more
Importanr news for “PM Awas Yojana Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh” – Under this Applications can only be received by 28 January 2017 to Municipal Corporation. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) is an ambitious scheme of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under this which aim to provide housing to all till year 2022. » Read more
Good News under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin)
– A new scheme has been approved by Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ” for promotion of Rural Housing in the country”. Main aim of this scheme is to provide interest subsidy . Also Interest subsidy would be available to every rural household who is not covered under the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana (Grameen), PMAY(G).
Benefits Of Scheme for promotion of Rural Housing in the country
Under this scheme
- People in rural areas will be able to construct new houses.
- People will be able to add to their existing pucca houses to improve their dwelling units
- The beneficiary who takes a loan under the scheme would be provided interest subsidy for loan amount upto Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- Under this scheme housing stock will also improve in the rural areas
- This scheme will also create employment opportunities in rural housing sector.
National Housing Bank would implement the scheme.
The Government would provide net present value of the interest subsidy of 3 percent to the National Housing Bank upfront which will, in turn, pass it to the Primary Lending Institutions (Scheduled Commercial Banks, NBFCs etc.). As a result the equated monthly installment (EMI) for the beneficiary would be reduced.
- Under the scheme, the Government would also take necessary steps for proper convergence with PMAY-G including technical support to beneficiary through existing arrangements.
News Source: http://www.business-standard.com/article/government-press-release/cabinet-approves-a-new-scheme-for-promotion-of-rural-housing-in-117012400514_1.html