Shaadi Bhagya Scheme
The chief minister of Karnataka Siddaramaiah (Government of Karnataka) has launched Shaadi Bhagya Scheme in October 2013.In this scheme, the beneficiaries get Rs. 50,000 as a financial assistance from the state government.
This will be scheme implemented by the Directorate of Minorities in the Karnataka state.Government provide financial assistance ofRs. 50,000 for marriage of a women who belongs to minority community (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, parsietc)
Women, divorcees and widows will get benefits under this scheme. This scheme is a good initiative for the development of minority community, as there are even some poor people in the minority community who don’t even have much money to arrange marriage cost.
Also Read in Hindi: अल्पसंख्यक शादी भाग्य योजना कर्नाटक
Features of ShadiBhagya Scheme
- It is for the marriage of minority community women.
- This scheme is a good initiative for the development of minority community
- The chief minister of Karnataka Siddaramaiah (Government of Karnataka) has launched ShaadiBhagya scheme in October 2013 for the marriage of minority community women.
Objectives of Shadi Bhagya Scheme
- Provide financial assistance for minority community (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Parsietc) women for their marriage.
- The main motive of the scheme is to provide financial assistance for the backward Muslim women during their marriage.
- The beneficiaries get Rs. 50,000 as a financial assistance from the state government.
- The main objectives of this scheme is to bring a positive change after a girl child is born in the family, to support the family financially for marriage of girl, to discourage any minor girl marriage in the state and encourage marriages only after the girl has attained the legal age for marriage.
Benefits of ShaadiBhagya scheme:
- Government provide financial assistance of 50,000 for marriage of a woman who belongs to minority community (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, parasitic)
- Women, divorcees, and widows will get benefits under this scheme
Eligibility forShaadiBhagya scheme:
- Applicant should be the resident of Karnataka state
- Applicant should belong to below poverty line (BPL)
- The bride should have completed 18 years of age and the groom should have completed 21 years of age at the time of Marriage
- Applicant family annual income should be less than Rs 1.5 lakh
- Women, divorcees, and widows who belong to minority communities are eligible for ShaadiBhagya scheme
Documents for ShaadiBhagya scheme:
- Identity card such as Aadhaar card
- BPL card
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photos
- Minority certificate
How to apply for ShaadiBhagya scheme:
- Applicant should fill the application form and attached all essential documents
- Now, submit it to the department of minorities office in the Karnataka state
- Directorate of Minorities, 20th Floor, Vishveshwaraiah Tower, Dr. B.R. AmbedkarVeedhi, Bengaluru-560001
- Phone No. 080-22863618
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
References & Details:
- For more details about ShaadiBhagya scheme visit official site: http://gokdom.kar.nic.in/
- Shaadi Bhagya Scheme: http://gokdom.kar.nic.in/English/Default.aspx?PageNo=20
Tags: Government Scheme of Karnataka, Karnataka Government Scheme, Karnataka Government Scheme 2017, Karnataka Marriage Scheme for Women, Karnataka Shaadi Bhagya Scheme, Karrnataka Mukhyamantri Scheme 2017, List of Karnataka Government Scheme 2017, Shaadi Bhagya Scheme, Shaadi Bhagya Scheme Karnataka