Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana Bihar – Register now
The state government has introduced a new security pension scheme named ‘Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana’ for the providing an assistance in form of pension to the widows, disabled, helpless and bonded laborers aged over 60 years of the state.
About Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana
Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana or Social Security Pension Scheme has been launched by the state government of Bihar lead by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
- This scheme has been started for providing an assistance to of Rs 200 in the form of a pension to the people of BPL families having age more than 60 years but less than 65 years.
- Widows, disabled, helpless and bonded laborers aged over 60 years whose annual income from all the sources is less than Rs 5500/
- for urban areas and for rural areas Rs 5000/ -. They will be provided Rs 100 per head per month.
Age Limit Eligibility for Rajya Samajik Pension Yojana
Note – The age limit is not applicable for the widows, workers and disabled. Under the central scheme.
- Rs 75 are provided to the old age pension holders. Bihar government is adding Rs 25 in this scheme, now they will be provided Rs 100 per month.
How To Register For Rajya Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana
- The eligible applicants can submit their application in the related Office Block.
- The block development officers send these applications along with recommendations to the subdivision office for the approval, after examining all the facts. The circle officer accepts these applications after full satisfaction.
- The pension to the pension holders will be given by the camp.