Rajasthan government and Rajasthan College Education Department has launched Rajasthan Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Yojana 2017-18 for the girl students of the state. The online application is started for the scheme. All the eligible girl students can apply online through the official website of the government at dce.rajasthan.gov.in for the Rajasthan Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Yojana 2017-18.
The state government will give scooty free of cost to the eligible girl student of the state under Rajasthan Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Yojana 2017-18. All the eligible girl student want to scooty can apply online.
Benefits of the scheme Rajasthan Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Yojana 2017-18
- The government will provide a scooty with two-liter petrol and one-year insurance cover to the girls.
- A fixed scholarship amount will be also given to the selected candidates. The government will give Rs 10,000 for the undergraduate students and Rs 20,000 for the Post Graduate student.
- A fixed scholarship amount also is provided to the girls.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Yojana 2017-18
- Only Girl student can apply for the scheme.
- Applicant should be the residence of Rajasthan.
- Applicant must be getting Minimum 50 percent marks in the 12th exam.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Yojana 2017-18
- First, go the official website at http://dce.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the “Scholarship” link
- A new page will be open on the screen where option available for Login and New Registration.
- A new page will be open on the screen.
- Now you have to choose one of the options from Bhamashah ID cards, Aadhar Card, Facebook or Google account and click the option.
- Enter your ID number and click Next Button.
- Now enter your detail and make sure registration details.
The new move of state government will boost the girl education in the state and also helpful for women empowerment in the state.