Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 – Apply Online
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched an ambitious scholarship scheme for the wards/widows of Ex-servicemen and Ex-Serviceman (Army, Navy, Air force Coast Guard) pursuing Professional Degree Courses in Academic Year 2017-18 named as Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana. General people are not eligible for the scholarship scheme.
The Kendriya Sainik Board has released an official notification regarding the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme. The Online application form has been inviting for the academic year 2017-18.
Read More: Aajeevika Gramin Express Yojana
Online application procedure for Prime Minister Scholarship
All eligible candidates who want to apply for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme follow the steps to fill the form given below
- Go to the official website of the PMSS at http://ksb.gov.in
- Now click the PMSS button and select “New Application” then select “Apply Online”
- After the click Apply Online a registration form will be open given below
- In the registration form, fill all the necessary details mentioned in Part-1, Part-2 and bank account details like Account number, Bank name, Branch name, and IFSC code.
- After filling all the details carefully click on submit button to complete registration.
- Now your registration complete.
- Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard Certificate as per Annexure-1.
- Bonafide Certificate duly filled up correctly and signed by Principal/Dean/Registrar of the Institute / College as per Annexure-2.
- Certificate from his/her bank stating that Aadhaar Card of student linked with his / her bank account number as per Annexure-3.
- Matriculation Certificate for verifying the Date of Birth(Self-attested).
- Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) certificate (10+2 Mark sheet / Graduation (mark sheets of 3 years) / Diploma (mark sheets of all semesters). attested copy by Principal/Dean/Registrar.
- 1st page of Bank Pass Book (PNB/SBI only) clearly showing name and A/c Number of Student.
- Aadhaar Card of Student.
Copy of Below document
- Copy of PPO and the following supporting documents in case of Category 1 to 5
- Category 1: Part II Order Copy of POR in case of Air
- Category 2: Part II Order Force and Gen Form in
- Category 3: Part II Order case of Navy
- Category 4: Part II Order
- Category 5: (Award Certificate along with Gazette Notification)
- Category 6: copy of PPO or ESM Identity Card to be scanned and uploaded.
Under the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme government will give Rs 2000 for boys and Rs 2250 for girls. The last date of apply Online for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme is 15 November 2017.