The state government of Madhya Pradesh has started Prasuti Sahayata Yojana under the Samagra Suraksha Karyakaram. The scheme is available for the registered labor of the state.
Earlier the scheme is available for only women but now available for men also. If the man worker is registered as a building construction labor then he is eligible to avail benefits of the scheme. The scheme is available for only two baby birth, in case of twin, it is considered as a unit.
Eligibility for Prasuti Sahayata Yojana
- The beneficiary must be the residence of Madhya Pradesh.
- The beneficiary must be registered with the labor department.
- The age of maternal must not be less than 20 years at the time of delivery.
- The benefits will be given to only two children (if twin baby then, it is considered only one baby).
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Prasuti Sahayata Yojana
- In the scheme, the registered women workers will receive half of the salary in the last three months of pregnancy.
- One thousand rupees will be also given to the concerned female workers for the medical expenditure after the delivery.
- The father of the baby will also avail the benefits of 15 days paternity benefits.
- In case of therapeutic complexity or illness during the delivery of the baby, maximum one-month maternity benefits will be also given.
- Maximum one thousand rupees will be given as half of the salary.
- In case of death of the women workers during the delivery then the delivery benefits and maternal expenses will be given to her family members.
To avail the benefits of the scheme, pregnant women workers should have applied in the local labor office before six weeks of delivery. If the application cannot be submitted before six months of delivery then deposited immediately before delivery.
Click Here for Download Application Form
The benefits will be given in four installments and reimbursement for medical care in two installments. The payment will be given in the form of bank draft.