The Rajasthan Government has decided to provide benefit men along with women in the Prasoti Shayata Yojana which are run by the Labor Department of Rajasthan. In earlier only women are eligible for the scheme. Now the men which are registered as building workers in the Labour Department will also get the benefit of the scheme. Under the scheme government will give Rs 21,000 for girl’s birth and Rs 20,000 for boy’s birth.
Eligibility Criteria for Prasoti Shayata Yojana Rajasthan
- Application deadline for 90 days of delivery date (certificate of delivery in hospital)
- Registration required for beneficiary 6 weeks before delivery.
- Payable until the maximum of two deliveries.
- Having an institutional delivery means that only in the event of maternity leave in the hospital, benefits are given.
- At the time of delivery, the beneficiary’s age is not less than 20 years.
- Before the registration, there is no assistance in the case of having two children. After registration, only one child after the registration is provided for delivery only.
Read More: Rajasthan Govt. Scheme
Required Documents for application
- Beneficiary age certificate.
- Delivery Discharge Ticket / Mamta Card
- Birth certificates of child
- Copy of the registration letter of beneficiary
- Beneficiary Registration ID Card or Copy of Card.
- Copy of Bhamshah Family card or copy of nomination of Bhamshah Family
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of the first page of the bank account passbook
For More Detail Click the below Link