Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – How to Apply
The central government approved the online application for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Now all the poor who do not have shelter can apply online for the Prime Minister Narendra Modi ambitious housing scheme.
There are two way to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Two types of online applications are being accepted for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana urban. Interested candidates can apply for the scheme in any way. Online applications can be done through the official website pmaymis.gov.in/ or any nearest Common Service Center (CSC).
1. Through Common Service Centre (CSC)
Eligible candidates will have to go their nearest Common Service Centre for apply Padhan Mantri Awas Yojana. There will be a need for several types of documents to apply for the scheme, which will have to be taken along with the candidates for confirmation.
Required Documents and Fees
- Aadhar card and a passport size photo are mandatory for applicants.
- If Aadhar card is not available then first registered for Aadhar Card.
- Rs 25 will be charged by the Common Service Centre for application of the scheme.
- After the application, an acknowledgment will be given to the applicant on whom the applicant number and photo of the applicant will be given. Through application number applicant track status of the application.
2. Through the authorized website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
First, go to the official website pmaymis.gov.in just as given below
After visiting the website, take a mouse over the link of “Citizen Assessment” in the menu and select any one option. If you are currently in slum areas, click on “For Slum Dwellers” or click “Benefit Under Other 3 Components”.
After clicking on this link, you will see the next screen. On this screen, you have to fill your Aadhar number and click on “Check”.
If your Aadhar number is correct, an application will open in front of you in which you will have to fill all your information and click on the “Submit / Save” button at the bottom. If the Aadhar number is wrong, then try again by filling the correct Aadhar number again. And if you do not have an Aadhar number then you will not be able to apply.
After clicking on the “Submit ” button, an application number will be given on your screen which you can print. Write this application number anywhere so that you can know the status of your application in the future.