Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Ranchi: If you live in the Ranchi Municipal Corporation area and you do not have a permanent house then the state government will make you home. These houses will be built on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Ranchi Municipal Corporation has asked for the application from interested city dwellers. Cities can deposit their applications from April 19 to April 30 in Ranchi municipal corporation 55 wards.
City commissioner Prashant Kumar has issued an order in this regard on Tuesday. Along with this, more and more people of the capital have joined the scheme to get the benefit.
He said that under the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme, the state government would give homeless people a colony to live in. Under this, the land has been identified by the government in HEC and Kanke. According to the number of beneficiaries, housing in these lands will be allocated and allotted.
Housing will be available to these people:
- The benefits of this scheme will be provided to beneficiaries who do not have a permanent house anywhere in entire India.
- The benefit of the scheme will be available only to the people in the capital till July 2015. For this, the person concerned will also have to give the certificate.
- Also beneficiaries will have to fill their papers related to their income with the application form.
How to apply?
- For this, the applicant has to go to his ward office and get the form.
- In this, they have to fill the application form along with photocopies of the Aadhar card and self-declaration / affidavit with their photograph.
- In the application form, the beneficiary will have to pay a photocopy of the passbook along with the bank’s return. For detailed information, the consultants of the scheme can contact the people of the city on the phone number 9308672586, and Vinod’s mobile number 9431594691, of the Das Saa and Company.
Two bedrooms a verandah and bathroom will be built in a flat
Those who do not have a permanent house anywhere in India, they will get the benefits. Survey to assess home needs in first phase. Two categories will be built flat, Dara Sava company gets survey report