On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has released the beneficiary list of NTR housing scheme and handed over the houses to above 1 lakh beneficiary.
The beneficiary can check their name in the official site of Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation at https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in. The beneficiary list has been uploaded to the official website.
Details of NTR Housing Scheme
About 10 lakh houses will be constructed by the state government for rural people under various schemes. The construction the of first phase has been inaugurated by the government and construction of houses the of second phase will be started in January 2018 and third phase will be June 2018. In the first phase the construction of houses is started in 9,835 villages and 884 ward of the state.
Category of Beneficiary List of NTR Housing Scheme
- District Wise
- Division Wise
- Constituency Wise
- Mandal Wise
- Gram Panchayat Wise
- EE Wise
- DEE Wise
- AE Wise
Follow the Step to Check beneficiary List of NTR Housing Scheme
- First go the official website at apgovhousing.apcfss.in
- Click the Button “Gruha Pravesh Mahostvam Ben List”
- A new page will be open on the screen.
- Select Function Category Such as District wise, Division Wise etc.
- Where various schemes will be available in option such as NTR Rural Housing 2016-17, NTR Rural Housing Gramin 2016-17 and NTR Urban Housing – BLC 2016-17 select one of those.
- Now click on get report.
- Now the complete list will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on your relevant area category.
- Now all the information will be displayed on the screen such as beneficiary name, beneficiary ID, ration card number, district, constituency, mandal, village and photos of homes etc.
- Beneficiary can download their report card in excel format by clicking in Export to Excel button.
The state government aims to provide house to every needed and poor people in the state. So the government is working to provide house with rapidly.