Good news as the Budget is going to be announced today on 1 April, It may possible that “Pradhan Mantri – Shri Narendra Modi ji” may announce soon a new scheme Namo Smartphone – Pradhan Mantri free smartphone scheme to promote digital India and digital transactions.Main aim of pm free smartphone scheme is to promote the concept of digital India and digital transactions.Therefore under this scheme, free 4g smartphones along with free data services will be provided to the people of rural areas to increase connectivity in villages across the country.
NAMO Smartphone – Pradhan Mantri Free Smartphone scheme to rural people
Implementation of the scheme will be covered in phases and is expected to benefit more than 70 lakh people of rural areas under this scheme.Also the smartphone which will be provided under this scheme will contain all the features as like a general smartphone from camera to wifi features.Finance Minister and Telecom Ministers are looking under this scheme.
This scheme will be launched in February under Financial Budget of 2017-2018 of India. Under this scheme people of rural area will get the most of the benefit as they can learn about internet knowledge, how cashless transactions are made and many other features. Under this scheme government would provide free 4G smartphone with free 4G data service to Rural Areas across the country.
Aim of Free Modi Smartphone Scheme
Main aim under the scheme is to promote digital India and digital transaction in the rural areas of the country. This scheme will be handy under India Digital and this campaign will be very helpful to make digital India. Rural Population will get all fair information to being cashless through this smartphone. People of Rural area can easily receive, send & request money by using BHIM app which will already install in this device. Govt. has decided to distribute 70 Lakh free smartphone under Modi Free Smartphone Yojana.
Specification of Namo Smartphone
- Namo Smartphone will have a 4 Inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels for better visibility.
- Namo Smartphone will also have IPS Display so Watch movies and video with IPS display.
- Namo Smartphone will have 4GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB, .
- Namo Smartphone is packed with 5-MP Rear camera with LED flash light while another side it supports 2-MP front facing camera to shelfi shooters.
- Namo Smartphone is boosted with Mediatek or Spreadtrum Processor paired with 512 MB RAM that is a negative point for users but you can easily use Whatsapp & Facebook Massanger in this smartphone.
- Namo Smartphone is runs on 5.1 Lollipop operating system.
- Namo Smartphone device supports 1500 to 1700 mAh Removable battery that gives a whole day battery backup.
- Namo Smartphone will have connectivity feature include to make it perfect as user comfort level. Phone packed with Wi-FI, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, Proximity Sensors, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, etc.
- Note : These all above configuration of smartphone is note confirmed till now. There are no any information about the eligibility criteria to avail Free Namo Smartphone Scheme .We will get to you as soon as we get the updates.
Stay connected for further updates under 2017 schemes and 2017 – 18 Financial Budget schemes.