About Mukhyamantri Viklang Sashaktikaran Yojana
‘Mukhyamantri Viklang Sashaktikaran Yojana’ is a new scheme that has been launched by Chief Minister of Bihar Mr. Nitish Kumar . Main aim of this scheme is to provide education, employment and financial assistance to handicapped people of the state Bihar. Under this scheme, the government provides various benefits and facilities to handicapped people of the state.
Mukhyamantri Viklang Sashaktikaran Yojana – Features|Objectives
- Under Mukhyamantri Viklang Sashaktikaran Yojana, the state government of Bihar will provide education and employment opportunities to the handicapped people of the Bihar.
- Also financial benefits will also be provided to the handicapped people for their daily expenses.
- Bihar Government will also provide scholarship to the handicapped .
- Under this scheme, government will also construct the schools for the handicapped persons for education purposes.
- The government will also provide the handicapped certificate to handicapped people of the state under this scheme.
- Free bus services, free train services, etc will also be provided under this scheme.
- The government will also provide disability Aids to handicapped people under Mukhyamantri Viklang Sashaktikaran Yojana Bihar.
- Loan facilities from various banks will also be provided under this scheme.
Also for further details, eligible applicants can contact with Development Divisional Officer to get the benefit of the scheme of Bihar.