Mukhyamantri Tivra Beej Vistar Yojana
The state government of Bihar led by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Bihar has come up with a new scheme named ‘Mukhyamantri Tivra Beej Vistar Yojana’ for the farmers of the Bihar State.
About Mukhyamantri Tivra Beej Vistar Yojana
Under the Mukhyamantri Tivra Beej Vistar Yojana, the state government will provide the seeds to the farmers of 45103 villages at half price for Telhani pulse crops.
Benefit under Mukhyamantri Tivra Beej Vistar Yojana
This scheme has been launched by the state government of Bihar to provide the benefits to the farmers of the state.
- Distribution of foundation seed of selected crops in small packets
- Two farmers selected from each village for each selected crops.
- Seed given to farmers at half the cost.
- Certified seed produced by farmers spread through traditional method of exchange i.e.-Dedha (1.5 times), Sawaiya (1.25 times)
- Under this scheme, the farmers of 45103 villages will be provided seeds at half price for Telhani pulse crops.
- The benefits of the scheme will be given to the two farmers from each village.
- This scheme will help in crop production.
- This scheme will help the farmers for their development.
- Production of Foundation Seed on govt. farms.
- Use of large quantity of Breeder Seed.
- Breeder seed used in the state.
- In each crop season seed distribution programme is inaugurated by Honorable Chief Minister.
- Four state level seed distribution programmes organized.
- A day before distribution farmers are given training on seed production technology
- A scientist of KVK is designated as District Scientist to solve the problems of seed production faced by farmers.
- Block Agriculture officer selects the beneficiary & assists farmers in seed production.
- Registration with Seed Certification Agency is voluntary. Farmers given assistance if they like to do so.
For more information, the eligible applicants can contact their District Agricultural Officer to get the benefit of the scheme.