Madhya Pradesh government has started the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana in August 2014. The government aims to provide loan through banks for the setup of Business, Service or manufacturing units. Under the scheme, the government will provide financial assistance, interest subsidy, loan guarantee, and training.
Eligibility of the Scheme
- Applicant should be residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant age should be between 18 to 45.
- If a beneficiary belongs to middle class, female, disabled, Naxal affected, retired soldier, then he will have 5 years grace in age limit.
- If any beneficiary has already received the benefit any scheme of the Government of India or State Government, then he will not be eligible for the scheme.
- If the beneficiary is a defaulter of any nationalized bank, Financial institution or Cooperative banks, then he will not eligible for the scheme.
Read More: Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
Required Document for Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana
- Passport photo of applicant
- Self-attested Resident proof
- Aadhar Card
- Academic qualification certificate
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of Disability issued by Authorized officers(if applicable)
- If the land/building is rented then the rent arrangement (if applicable)
- Quotation of current rates for machinery / equipment / furnishings (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate issued by competent authority in case of excess of limit of creamier under other backward classes (if applicable)
- If you have received entrepreneurship development training then attach the certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of BPL Ration Card (if applicable)
Key Point of the scheme
- This beneficiary will have to apply online to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Under this scheme, 25 lakh for industrial units, Rs. 10 lakh for service units and Rs. 20 lakh for business will be given.
- Guarantee Industry credit and service will be given for credit guarantee Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises. So the bank does not demand any collateral security.
How to Apply
- First, go to the Official Website at https://mmsy.mponline.gov.in
- If you first time use the portal then Sign Up as shown given below
- If you are already user then Login as shown below
- After Login fills all the required information carefully and submits the button.