The state government of Chhattisgarh has launched Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana. Under the scheme, the state government is providing free treatment facility to those children who are suffering from heart disease. The scheme is available for 0-15 year’s children of the state.
The scheme is available for all categories children either BPL or APL, the state government will provide free treatment facility to the children in the nearby hospitals. More than 6,000 children have been benefitted in the scheme till now.
The state government will organize the promotional campaign of the scheme for next years to make awareness among the people about the benefits of the scheme. In the awareness campaign, all the children below 15 years who are suffering from heart disease will be identified. The awareness camp will be organized in various block level and treatment will be also providing for the people.
Benefits of Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana
- In the normal operation of the heart, the state government will provide financial help up to Rs 1,30,000.
- In the complicated heart operation, the state government will provide financial help up to Rs 1,50,000/.
- In the case of valve replacement, the state government will provide financial help up to Rs 1,80,000/.
- In case of the heart stent, the state government will provide financial help up to Rs 50,000/.
- The state government also provides additional financial assistance for the complicated treatment including the pacemaker.
- The state government will give the financial assistance directly to the bank account.
- The hospital staff/ doctor also give three-time follow after treatment.
Major Heart Diseases Covered Under the Scheme
- VSD – Ventricular Septal Defect
- ASD – Atrial Defect
- TOF – Tetralogy of Fallot
- PDA – Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- PS – Pulmonary Stenosis
- COA – Coarctation of Aorta
- RHD with Valvular Disease
Eligibility of Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana
- The only residence of Chhattisgarh will be eligible for the scheme.
- The age of the applicant must be less than 15 years.
- The scheme is available for only heart disease.
- Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Signature of SDM on the application form will be required if the applicant has not any or both of above document.
How to Apply
- First, visit the official website at http://cg.nic.in/navjeevan/baalhriday/index.aspx
- Now download the application form. Click here Download Application Form
- Fill the all required information carefully.
- Submit the application form the concerned health officer who is responsible for Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana.
Contact Details for Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana
Directorate Health Services
Old Nurses Hostel
DKS Excerpts Chhattisgarh Raipur
Telephone / Fax – 0771 -2235616, 0771-4026201
Contact – 104