Good News Wave City launches “Manorath” under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Manorath has been launched by Taking approval from Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s ji ambitious call to provide Housing for All by 2022 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana . Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana India’s leading real estate company Wave Infratech today launched “Manorath” in Wave City-NH24 under Prime Minister Awas Yojna (PMAY), thereby becoming one of the few developers to launch a project under this scheme.
Quick Details of Manorath Affordable Homes under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Manorath” – Affordable Homes under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna – Apply now, These are following details that has been released by sources.
Pricing Under Marathon – Priced as low as Rs 8.4 lakhs.
Booking under Marathon – Bookings available for Rs 51,000 only.
Interest Subsidy under Manorath – People qualifying under PMAY to get interest subsidy up to Rs 2.2 lakh.
Housing under Manorath – Over 350 units available in 1BHK, 2BHK and 2BHK+study options.
Housing Loan under Manorath – Housing Loan available at all banks
Location of Houses under Manorath – Strategically located on 57 meter wide road in Sector 6, Wave City
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY) is an affordable housing scheme aims to provide 2 crore low cost homes across the country by 2022. House is the biggest need of every person.The scheme makes it extremely convenient for economically weaker section and lower income group to own a home.
Accoding to Wave City – Wave City’s Manorath is a small step towards fulfilling this grand vision.
Details of Housing Units Under Manorath
Manorath has two towers in G+14 structure comprising 356 units. Available in 1BHK, 2BHK and 2BHK+study in sizes 434 sq. ft., 678 sq. ft. and 790 sq. ft. and priced at Rs 8.4 lakh, Rs 13.1 lakh and Rs 17.98 lakh respectively. While parking for two-wheeler is free for 1&2BHK homes, car parking is free for 2BHK+study option. Booking price starts at Rs. 51,000.
According to Mr. Munish Mishra, Sales Head, Wave City – “Manorath is our way of supporting the society to fulfil their dreams of owning their own home. We are fully committed to provide low cost quality housing and help elevate the lifestyle of our patrons. With interest rate declining and PMAY providing for interest subsidy, it’s a great time for homebuyers to purchase a home in Wave City. This township has made exceptional strides on the infrastructure front in the last few years. Our focus on enhancing liveability has seen a large number of families residing in the township.”
- Beneficiaries can apply for housing loan under CLSS (Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme) at all bank branches. Under this scheme, an interest subsidy up to Rs. 2.2 lakh will be available.
- Manorath Project is extend to be delivered in Three years
Work / Facilities Ongoing under Manorath Project – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- On the infrastructure development front, a police station has been set up inside the township with 24×7 police patrolling and CCTV surveillance, armed security with walky-talky and a security control room.
- Mother Dairy Fruits and Vegetables Pvt. Ltd. and a drug store have already been made operational. Internal roads are connected with sector roads and parks have been developed for residents to relax and rejuvenate.
- Smart street lights have been installed and for smooth travel of residents, E-vehicle within the city is provided along with Wave City Express Bus for commuting to Vaishali metro station.
- DPS- Wave City School and Indo-German Hospital are situated inside the township and are operational
- While reputed educational institutions like AKG Engineering College, Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering and Technology, Institute of Management Studies and Columbia Asia Hospital are located at a stone’s throw distance.
Location of Manorath Housing Units
The location of Manorath under Wave City makes it an envious address.
Situated on NH-24, whose 14 laning is proposed, the township is just 30 mins from Delhi, 15 mins. from Noida, 10 mins. from new proposed metro station and the proposed Eastern Peripheral Expressway crosses the township thereby making commuting to and from high density regions like Faridabad, Palwal, Kundli & Sonepat convenient.
Stay connected for further updates on Manorath Scheme.