Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana || Apply Online || Details
The state government of Maharashtra launched the loan waiver scheme for farmers of the state name as Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017. Under the scheme, the state government will provide loan subsidy of maximum up to Rs 1.5 lakh to the poor, small and marginal farmers. If the loan amount is more than Rs 1.5 lakh then farmers will get only Rs 1.5 lakh rest amount will be given to the farmers.
The farmers of Maharashtra can fill the loan waiver scheme online as well as offline. The Online apply for the scheme has started. The online application is based on Aadhar authentication. Fill carefully with the required details.
Details if the scheme
In the scheme, farmers who have to get crop loan or term loan after the date 1/4/2009 and have defaulted on such loans as on 30/6/2016 on certain criteria. The government will be given loan waiver of maximum Rs. 1.50 lakhs. If the loan amount is more than Rs 1.5 lakh then rest amount will have to pay the farmers.
- Farmers should be the residence of Maharashtra.
- All Poor, small and marginal farmers are eligible for the scheme.
Required Documents for Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card (if any)
- Bank account details
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photos
How to Apply Online
- First, go to the link https://aaplesarkar.maharashtra.gov.in/en/
- A page will be open and click the “Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana-2017”.
- Now click on the register button, the registration page will be opened.
- The system will ask whether the applicant has an Aadhaar number. On selecting “Yes”, the authentication types “OTP” and “Biometric” will be displayed.
- Now select the OTP verification. An OTP will be sent to the Aadhar registered mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number in the box and click for send OTP.
- Then fill all necessary details.
- After successfully completed the application, a user Id and Password have to create.
- Now the applicant login with the Id and Password through the link on http://184.108.40.206:8080/farmer/#/
How to Apply Offline
- You should download the application form by the link visit http://220.127.116.11:8080/Farmer/Application%20Form.pdf
- Get application form from Tehsil Office, Collector Office, Assistant Register Office, Gram Panchayat, Banks, Primary Agriculture Credit Societies, Aaple Sarkar Seva Kendra (CSC Centres)
- Fill the application form properly and attached all essential documents.
- Now, Submit the application form to the nearest Aaple Sarkar Seva Kendra (CSC Centres)
Visit nearest Aaple Sarkar Seva Kendra (CSC Centres).
Contact the Toll-Free NO. 18001025311