Ladli Laxmi Yojana is the most awaited scheme of Madhya Pradesh Government. This scheme was launched with an aim to improve the educational and health status of girls in the state.
The government has launched this scheme to end the social evils like female infanticide and child marriages. This scheme will help to bring a positive attitude on the birth of a girl. Under this scheme, only those girls can take the benefit of the scheme who was born after January 1, 2006
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Benefits:
1. This scheme helps the poor parents of the girl child.
2. This scheme will improve the sex ratio in the society.
3. This girl child parents will get financial help from the government.
4. This scheme will improve the educational and health status in the society.
5. This financial help will provide only for two girls in a family if the parents have accepted the family planning.
6. If the family has 2 children and the parents have died, in such a case parents death certificate is required.
7. The girl child parents must be regularly present in the Aangan Wadi Centers
8. If in the second delivery twin girls are born, the twin girls can benefit from this scheme.
9. If the parents have adopted a girl child as their first child, will be given benefit under this scheme.
10. During first delivery, if three girls are born, all three will benefit from this project.
Eligibility for Apply:
- The parents must be native residents of Madhya Pradesh
- Parents should not income taxpayers.
- Before applying for the second girl child, the mother or father adopted the family planning.
How to apply for Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- The parents can apply for this scheme by registering in your villages Aangan Wadi Centre.
- The parents will have to fill the application form in the Anganwadi or online with required documents, birth certificate of the girl child.
- Girl child name should be registered within one year of the birth in any Aangan Wadi Centres
- If the first child was born on 31 March 2008 before the birth of the second child the application will be required to be registered within 1 year.
Amount Given under Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- The scheme amount will be directly credited to the beneficiary bank account.
- The government will deposit the amount of Rs. 6,000 till five years under Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Fund. Total Rs. 30000 amount will be deposited in the name of the girl child.
- If the girl child gets the admission in 6th class, she will get Rs. 2000, Rs.4000 for admission in class 9th, Rs.6000 in admission in class 11th, Rs.6000 in admission in class 12th through the e-payment.
- The payment of Rs. 1 lakh will be provided when the girl will complete her age of 21 years and 12th examination, but the condition is that the marriage of the girl has not happened before the age of 18 years.