A golden opportunity for the North Eastern Region students who want to pursue higher education but the financial condition is weak. The online application is being invited for the ISHAN UDAY Scholarship 2017-18 to the ST (Scheduled Tribes) of Tripura for the Scholarship Scheme of UGC, Pre-Matric, and Post-Matric Schemes. The UGC ( University Grants Commissions) released the official notification for the ISHAN UDAY Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 for the North Eastern region.
The candidates who want to get scholarship under the scheme fill the application before the last date of the scheme which is 31 August 2017. The application form is available on the National scholarship portal at the https://scholarships.gov.in/ and University Grant Commission website.
Read More: Govt. Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply for ISHAN UDAY Scholarship 2017-18
- First, go to the official website at https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Click the link “apply” of the “ISHAN UDAY – Special scheme for the North Eastern Region.”
- Now a login page will be opened.
- Who already registered can log in with their application ID and Password.
- New users click on the New User Register Here” button available on the login page for the new registration 2017.
- The ISHAN UDAY scholarship scheme forms will look given below.
- After the successful registration candidates will be able to apply for the scheme.
- Now the student can log in and after login able to fill ISHAN UDAY Scholarship entering their information and choose the option under the scholarship.
- Upload required documents along with passport size photograph.
- Now can check the preview of the application form and click on submit button.
- After the submit button takes a print of application form for the future use.
Candidates fill all details carefully in the required information. The UGC announced several schemes to provide financial assistance but the scheme is only for the North Eastern Students. The application link is also available in the central scheme under MHRD section.
Eligibility Criteria of Ishan Uday Scholarship 2017
- Candidates should be domicile of NER ( North Eastern Region)
- Candidates must be completed class 12th or equivalent from any recognized board of education and now pursuing any graduate program.
- The candidates family annual income must be less than Rs 4.5 lakh.
Amount under the scheme
The government will give Rs 3500 for the general degree program and Rs 5000 per month for technical and professional courses ( including Medical and Para Medical Courses).
- Aadhar Card
- All Educational Certificates etc.
- Parental Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Recent Passport Size Photo