The government has launched the Income Tax Return filing App. The App was launched by the Government e-filing website All-India ITR (WWW.All India ITR.com) on Tuesday to facilitate income tax e-filing.
All India ITR founder and director Vikas Dahiya said “Income tax filing is on the rise. In such a case, this mobile app will help people prepare their Income Tax return filing by themselves and they will not have to spend money on the services of any specialist.”
In this mobile App, the user checks the refunds status, calculate outstanding income tax, calculate HRA rebate and generate a rent receipt. The new App is user-friendly.
In this app, the user asks any tax related question, a team of chartered accountant will give the answer to the query. Individual, As well as Businessman, use the app with easy steps.
The main Feature of the app
- Through the Income Tax Return filing App ITR in a few easy steps
- Only 2 Minutes for filing the ITR
- Through the app Calculate HRA exemption for the current and next year as per the Income Tax Act
- The user can Calculate Income tax returns as per the latest financial act.
- You May Generate and download rent receipt without any difficult.
For Query and support
- Toll-free number 18001025807
- Email email@example.com
- Submit your details at ‘Request a call back” form on All India ITR ‘Contact Us’ page and they will reach out to you within 24 hours.
The new mobile app is available on Google Play Store and App Store free of Cost. This is the best app for e-filing of Income Tax Return. This App guide you step by step until you are satisfied with your Tax e-filing process. through Income Tax Return filing App, you can find the detailed knowledge on ITR, India taxation system, e-filing, TDS, and GST.