Himachal Pradesh Rajiv Gandhi Digital Laptop Yojana 2017 – Online Merit List
Free Laptops under Rajiv Gandhi Digital Laptop Yojana 2017 are going to provide to the meritorious students of Himachal Pradesh who have passed in 10th or 12th class with good marks in the HP Board results in 2017.
Himachal Pradesh Rajiv Gandhi Digital Laptop Yojana 2017
The Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Shri Virbhadra Singh will provide free laptops to the meritorious students of class 10th and class 12th. After the preparation of the merit list, the distribution of free laptops will be ensured.
Under Rajiv Gandhi Digital Laptop Yojana 2017, a total number of 10000 laptops will be distributed. Of these, about 5000 laptops will be distributed to the students of 10th class merit holders and 5000 laptops to the 12th class merit holders.
This will be a great boost to the meritorious students as well as other students who will be appearing next year in the board examinations.
Highlights of Himachal Pradesh Rajiv Gandhi Digital Laptop Yojana 2017
- Department: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE)
- Scheme launched by CM Virbhadra Singh (Indian National Congress)
- Merit list Announcement: November 2017
- Laptop distribution: December 2017
- Category: HP Free Laptop Scheme
- Eligibility: Merit holders 10th & 12th Class Students
Merit List of Students for free laptops
Merit list is not yet declared and when it will declare, it will be uploaded here. And merit list can be checked on the official website.
Check the Rajiv Gandhi Digital Laptop Yojana 2017 Student Merit List
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the HPBOSE. i.e hpbose.org/
- Then visit the Rajiv Gandhi Digital Laptop Yojana
Eligible students can check the official Merit List.