The Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Himachal Pradesh launched a new scheme for women named as Mahila Vikash Nigam Loan Scheme. Under the scheme, the state government will provide loan at subsidized interest rates and vocational training also be provided by the government. The applicant may get their application form at Mahila Vikas Nigam Office.
The scheme is started with the objective of assistance women for establishing self-employed. The scheme will also helpful for women empowerment. With the help of the scheme, the women will able to establishing income generating activity.
Benefits of Mahila Vikash Nigam Loan Scheme
- Under the schemes, the government will provide interest-free loan up to Rs 3,000.
- The government will provide loan up to Rs 20,000 at 5 percent interest rate.
- The government will provide loan over Rs 20,000 at 7 percent interest rate.
- Under the scheme, the government will provide interest-free loan up to Rs 75,000 for study.
- The training program also provided by the government under the scheme.
- The scheme provides financial assistance for starting a business to the women and women organization.
Eligibility for Mahila Vikash Nigam Loan Scheme
- Applicant must be residents of Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicant age must be 18 years and above.
- The annual income of applicant’s family is less than Rs 50,000.
- The scheme is available for only for women.
Required Documents for Mahila Vikash Nigam Loan Scheme
- Passport size photograph
- ID proof
- Income Proof
- Age Proof
- Bank Passbook photocopy
- Residence Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Application form
How to Apply
- The applicant can visit the Mahila Vikash Nigam kalian Bhawan Solan for applying.
- The application form is available at Mahila Vikash Nigam kalian Bhawan Solan.
- Fill all the required information carefully and submit the application form at same office with all required documents.
- For more details applicant can contact at Mahila Vikash Nigam kalian Bhawan Solan.
- The applicant may also contact nearest Women and Child Department, Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- Contact also District Programme officer office.