Things you must know DDA Housing Scheme 2017
- Applicants will be able to register through both online and offline process
- Most awaited housing scheme in February.
- The latest housing scheme of the DDA offers more than 13,000 flats spread across the city.
- The scheme was expected to be launched by December last year, but demonetization resulted in a delay.
- The DDA has hiked the registration fee of middle and high income group (MIG and HIG) flats to ₹2 lakh.
- The earlier plan was to hike the fee to ₹5 lakh. Registration fee for low income group (LIG) flats is ₹1 lakh.
- Applicants will be able to register through both online and offline process.
- The allotments will be made on freehold basis.
The scheme will offer 13,148 flats in areas such as Sarita Vihar, Jasola, Dwarka, Pitampura, Sukhdev Vihar, Narela, Rohini, Jahangirpuri, Loknayakpuram, Dilshad Garden, Paschim Vihar, Bindapur,Mukherjee Nagar etc. Applicants will be allowed maximum seven choices of localities while registering for the scheme.
- In case an applicant withdraws his or her application before conduct of draw of lots, full amount will be refunded without interest.
- After allotment in case any applicant wants to surrender or cancel the allotted flat, the whole amount of registration money will be forfeited.