DDA Housing Scheme 2017 – Things you must know DDA Housing Scheme 2017 – Applicants will be able to register through both online and offline process. Most awaited housing scheme in February.
- The Delhi Development Authority’s new housing scheme is going to offer a total number of 13,000 residential flats across the capital under its DDA Housing Scheme 2017.
- Initially, the scheme was expected to be launched by December last year, but it has been delayed due to the demonetization.
- The authority has increased the registration fee for the flats of MIG and HIG category ₹2 lakh.
- The earlier plan was to increase the fee to ₹5 lakh.
- But sitl now, the e]registration fee for the flats of LIG and EWS category is ₹1 lakh.
The scheme will offer 13,148 flats in areas such as Sarita Vihar, Jasola, Dwarka, Pitampura, Sukhdev Vihar, Narela, Rohini, Jahangirpuri, Loknayakpuram, Dilshad Garden, Paschim Vihar, Bindapur,Mukherjee Nagar etc. Applicants will be allowed maximum seven choices of localities while registering for the scheme.