Gas Bhagya Scheme
Gas Bhagya Scheme Karnataka: This scheme is expected to benefit about 40% of almost 1 Crore below poverty line (BPL) families in Karnataka state. This scheme helps for those women who used to cook food using kerosene oil, wood, paper, and cow dung cake and crop residue.
Features of Gas Bhagya Scheme
- A new scheme called Gas Bhagya Scheme for women.
- State government provides cooking stove & free LPG gas connection to the woman who belongs to below poverty line (BPL).
- Empowering women and protecting their health and reducing the serious health hazards associated with cooking based on fossil fuel
Benefits of Gas Bhagya Scheme:
- Benefits of cooking stove & free LPG gas connection women in the state
- Benefits of smoke-free and healthy environment during cooking for women from BPL families
Eligibility for Gas Bhagya Scheme:
- Applicant should be resident of Karnataka state
- Women belongs to below poverty line (BPL) are eligible for free LPG gas connection
Documents required for Gas Bhagya Scheme:
- Identity card such as Aadhaar card
- BPL card
- Address proof
How to apply for Gas Bhagya Scheme:
- Applicant should visit gram panchayat, panchayat Samiti and Zilla Parishad related to Taluka/district in Karnataka
- Applicant also visit collector office in the state
References & Details:
- For more details about Gas Bhagya Scheme: http://www.karnataka.gov.in/English/pages/home.aspx
- energy department government of Karnataka: http://www.karnataka.gov.in/energy/english/Pages/Home.aspx
Tags: Gas Bhagya Scheme Karnataka, Gas Bhagya Yojana Karnataka, Government Scheme of Karnataka, karnataka Gas Bhagya Scheme, Karnataka Government Scheme, Karnataka LPG Gas Connection Scheme, Karnataka Sarkari Yojana