Free Internet data, talktime for Goa youth – New Scheme in Goa
A lot of schemes has been launched in alot of states . Also such a new scheme has been launched in Goa for the youth of Goa named as – “Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana”.This scheme will provide 100 minutes talk time and 3 GB Internet data free with a SIM card for youths aged between 16-30 years every month.
Complete Detail of the scheme
Features of Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana
- Under the Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana , the state government would provide free 3GB 3G internet data and a talktime of 100 minutes per month.
- New 3G enabled SIM cards will be issued for free to 1.25 Lakh youth between the age of 16 to 30 Years across the state under Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana .
- Also note that If a candidate is found to be misusing the scheme benefits, services on his/her number will be discontinued.
- The scheme will be implemented by the Goa Electronic Ltd for the youth of Goa.
- The scheme will benefit only those between the age of 16-30 years and are eligible for the scheme as per the criteria.
- The government will launch a portal where the notifications and information about the Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana will be provided.
Also to know more about this scheme saty connected .