DUDA Received Over 45000 Applications under PMAY
PMAY – The number of applicants is increasing in the urban areas to get affordable housing units under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). Over 45 thousand applications have been submitted to the Urban Development Authority (DUDA).
Bihar’s firm Saryu Babu Engineer Far Resource Development Patna got the job of making affordable housing units in five districts of UP including Bareilly. Details of housing project will be sent in the first phase by 30th June.
Although there is no last date for applications for affordable housing units in this scheme.
Those applicants who have applied online in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana also need to apply offline. This increases the number of applicants. Due to the submission of two applications of by one applicant, selection of real beneficiaries gets delayed.
The main motto of this scheme is to provide infrastructure to the urban poor with housing, which can improve their living standards. Housing construction will be done with private-public sector participation at an affordable cost.
- There is no accommodation anywhere in the name of the applicant
- EWS class has an annual income of three lakhs
- Income limit for the earning income category (LIG) class is three lakh to six lakh annually
- Bank account pass book, Copy of Aadhar card or voter card, mobile number
- Copy of land ownership document
Four components of the PM Awas Yojana Haryana under which the eligible beneficiaries will be benefited are –
- Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme
- Affordable Housing Scheme
- Enhancement or expansion of house
- Slum redevelopment scheme