Escort hospital has opened its way for free treatment for people of Faridabad in Haryana. Under this Free treatment in OPD for the people of Faridabad and 25 per cent of people in the hospital bed can be reserved for Haryana.
The Supreme Court in the Escort hospital free treatment of government schemes and high court orders dealt a petition challenging the hospital escort on Thursday. After dealing with the petition in Supreme Court Escort hospital treatment will be free to residents.
This plan was drawn up on the instructions of the Punjab and Haryana High Court for free treatment in government hospitals in Faridabad escort, but the Supreme Court banned petition filed by the hospital on 12 April 2002 on the implementation of the proposed government.
But on Thursday, after the Supreme Court settled the petition it automatically expired. Escort Hospital and Research Centre in Faridabad under this matter have to provide free treatment on behalf of the state for the land at a discount in exchange.
Free treatment proposed under Escort hospital are
– Faridabad residents is entitled to free treatment in OPD
– Haryana residents to be able to enroll and free treatment
– Plan visitors will get free treatment
– The hospital will be tested for free. Receive free medicines
– OPD Rs 5 and Rs 50 for registration will be admitted.
– 25 per cent of hospital beds are reserved for free treatment of the people of Haryana