Deen Dayal Health Care Scheme – Complete detail
Deen Dayal Health Care Scheme is a health insurance plan. Which the state government of Goa has started with the help of its people (Public Health Department). Under the Deen Dayal Health Care Scheme, the government provides insurance cover of Rs 2.5 lakh to a family of 3 members. Providing insurance cover of Rs 4 lakh to family with more than 4 members.
Annual installment of insurance premium is Rs.3,206 / – per family insurance company will be paid by the government. Deen Dayal Health Care Scheme provides health insurance cover to people living in Goa for five years and more in the state.
Main Objective of the scheme
The main purpose of this scheme is to provide better medical care, diseases, hospitalization and treatment of the patients through government and private hospitals.
The purpose of the Deen Dayal Health Care Scheme is to provide health insurance to overcome financial problems, to improve better medical care and provide financial protection for people of Goa state to avoid high medical expenses.
Various types of health benefits are being provided under this scheme. Under health insurance scheme, 276 types of diseases are covered in government hospitals and 147 diseases in private hospitals.
Benefits of Deen Dayal Health Service Scheme
- Benefit of Rs 5 lakhs to a family of three or fewer members
- A family of four and more members benefit 4 lakh rupees.
- Eligibility Criteria for Deen Dayal Health Care Scheme
For five years or more, anyone living in Goa State is eligible under Deen Dayal Health Care Scheme.
Employees of the Central / State Government and their families covered under the Government Medical Scheme are not eligible for Deen Dayal Health Care Scheme.
Required Documents for Deen Dayal Health Care Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Residence proof such as passport / residence certificate (5 years of residence in Goa state) / voter ID / driving
- Ration card
- Non-creamy layer for caste certificate or other backward class
- Caste Certificate for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe
- Disability certificate if any
- How to apply for Deen Dayal Health Care Scheme
The Government has set up enrollment centers for the Deen Dayal Health Care Scheme throughout the state in Goa.
- Click here for information on centers http://www.ddssygoa.com/Location.aspx
- The applicant will have to go to the nearest enrollment centers for registration.
- The applicant will have to pay a nominal registration fee for this scheme.
- Application fee for family of less than 3 people is Rs. 200 / -. And for more than 4 families, Rs 300 / rupees.
- After successful enrollment the applicant will be given a smart card. This Deen Dayal Health Care Scheme is known as Smart Card Scheme.
- All hospitals in the smart card panel are used for cashless treatment.
- Beneficiaries need to click on the list of hospitals included in the panel for treatment.
The hospital will scan the Smart Card and the necessary funds will be automatically deducted in cashless manner.
References and Details
For more information on Deen Dayal Health Care Scheme, visit http://www.ddssygoa.com/index.aspx
For more information about Deen Dayal Health Care Scheme, http://www.dhsgoa.gov.in/documents/ddss_rfp.pdf
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite Trans