DDA’s 2017 housing scheme likely to be launched in February
DDA Previous Scheme – Previous DDA Scheme that was launched in 2014 offered 25,040 flats , with prices ranging between Rs 7 lakh and Rs 1.2 crore. Also The online response was so massive that DDA’s official website had crashed soon after the launch.
DDA Housing Scheme 2016 updates – Upcoming Scheme
Delhi Development Authority’s new Housing Scheme with 12,000 flats on offer is now likely to be launched next month, The scheme was earlier expected to be launched around January 26.
The authority is offering 13,148 flats in the locations of Sarita Vihar, Jasola, Dwarka, Pitampura, Sukhdev Vihar, Narela, Rohini, Jahangirpuri, Loknayakpuram, Dilshad Garden, Paschim Vihar, Bindapur and Mukherjee Nagar.
A senior DDA official said, – “Certain pockets of areas falling under the scheme lack basic infrastructure around flats like link roads, street lights, and so we will address these issues. The new scheme should be out sometime in February.”
- Out of the total number of flats, most of them in Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola
- 10,000 unoccupied flats are from the 2014 scheme, while 2,000 are other flats which have been lying vacant
- Most of the flats are one-bedroom LIG flats from the last housing scheme and no new flat is on offer this time.
- About 10,000 are LIG flats from 2014 DDA scheme.
- Unlike EWS (Economically Weaker Section) last time, in this scheme there would be no such category
- For LIG category the registration fee would be Rs 1 lakh while for MIG and HIG it would be Rs 2 lakh.
- Application forms would be available both online and off line.
Stay connected for further updates under .