About 2 BHK Housing scheme Telangana
This “2BHK Housing Scheme Telangana” is a affordable housing scheme of Telangana Government to provide affordable 2BHK houses to eligible beneficiaries in the state Telangana. Under this scheme state government completed the construction of about 80,000 homes in the financial year 2015-16 under the 2BHK housing scheme in Telanagana. Under this scheme in the year 2016-17, Telangana state government aims to build 1.4 Crore 2BHK affordable housing units for the needy people of the state.
Download Application Form Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
Description of Houses under Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme – Each house constructed under this scheme being constructed will consist of –
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Hall
- One Kitchen
- Two toilets with a plinth area of 560 Sq.ft.
Estimated cost of the house under 2BHK Telangana Housing Scheme – is “Rs. 5.30 Lakh” in urban area. This cost is even after excluding the infrastructure cost under a single House Unit. The pattern of the housing units construction would be G+1 to G+9 as discussed earlier.
Telangana 2BHK housing scheme application forms – are now available at MeeSeva centers across the states. The interested eligible candidates can submit the filled application forms at any of their nearest MeeSeva centers.
Below is the format of Telangana 2BHK housing scheme application form
Download Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Application form in PDF format
Check Here How to Apply for 2BHK housing scheme in Telangana
Interested candidates who wish to apply for Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme can follow the given procedure to apply for the Affordable Housing Scheme
- To apply for the 2BHK Housing Schme Telangana Interest applicants just need to visit their MeeSeva centers and submit the filled application form along with the copies of the required documents.
- The applicants need to fill in their personal details, family details, income, aadhar number, address, contact details and some others in the application form along with a passport size photograph.
The list of MeeSeva centers in your district can be found by clicking the link below.
List of MeeSeva centers in Telangana
Unit Cost of 2BHK Housing Unit under 2BHK Housing Scheme Telangana
|S.No||Area||Unit cost per each house (in Rupees)|
|1||Rural||Rs. 5,04,000||Rs. 1,25,000||Rs. 6,29,000|
|2||Urban||Rs. 5,30,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 6,05,000|
|3||GHMC||Rs. 7,00,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 7,75,000|
Allotment of houses under the 2BHK housing scheme
Allotment will be done on the lottery draw basis. The draw will be held among the eligible candidates for a particular category of house in any particular locality. Out of the total houses being constructed, 60% of the Houses are earmarked for Outright sale and 40% of houses for hire purchase.
Eligibility Criteria for 2BHK Housing Scheme
No application shall be considered if the applicant:
- Owns a house any where in the Urban areas and Urban agglomerations in the State of Telangana.
- The income does not fall within the income ceiling limits fixed by A.P.Housing Board from time to time for the different categories.
- The income is the aggregate personal income regularly derived by the applicant at the time of application.
- Lots are drawn in case the numbers of applications received are more than number of houses notified.
- RESERVATIONS: Quota of reservations is followed in the matter of allotment of houses.
Reservation Pattern in 2BHK Housing Scheme
For houses offered on Hire Purchase and Outright sale:
In all the above allotments 30% shall be reserved for Women.
For houses offered under Self Financing Scheme:
More details about the Telangana 2BHK housing scheme can be found on the official website at www.2bhk.telangana.gov.in while the allotment procedure is available at the following link.