New and Renewable Energy minister Piyush Goyal is going to launch a scheme name Solar Study lamp Scheme. In the scheme to provide free solar lamps for 70 lacs student of 5 states. The assembling of lamps will be made by IIT Mumbai.The scheme is in five states as a pilot project after that it may be launched in all states of the country.The central government will release the tender to complete this project soon.
The Complete Feature & Benefits of the Solar Study Lamp Scheme:
- In five state about 70 lacs students are benefitted in the scheme across the country.
- in this scheme, the lamps will be provided in that particular areas where 50% people are not getting the facility of electricity.
- who use kerosene oil will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The lamp is also useful for Mobile charging.
- The people who are from Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes will be mostly benefitted from this scheme.
- In the Solar Study lamp Scheme, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha & Uttar Pradesh is covered.
- The solar lamps will be made by IIT Mumbai.
- The lamp which is provided in the scheme is capable of lighting for 4-5 hours.
- The scheme is provided free solar light for the student where electricity is not available.
- Solar Study light scheme will be implemented across the country after success in the 5 states.
So the is benefited for student and the rural areas’ family where electricity is not available.This is a welfare scheme of central government
Tags: Narendra Modi Schemes 2017, Solar Study Lamp Scheme, Solar Study Lamp Scheme in Bihar, Solar Study Lamp Scheme in Jharkhand, Solar Study Lamp Scheme in Odisha, Solar Study Lamp Scheme in Uttar Pradesh