Central Govt. Launches Solar Study Lamp Scheme For 70 lakh Students
New and Renewable Energy minister Piyush Goyal is going to launch a scheme name Solar Study lamp Scheme. In the scheme to provide free solar lamps for 70 lacs student of 5 states. The assembling of lamps will be made by IIT Mumbai.The scheme is in five states as a pilot project after that it may be launched in all states of the country.The central government will release the tender to complete this project soon.
The Complete Feature & Benefits of the Solar Study Lamp Scheme:
- In five state about 70 lacs students are benefitted in the scheme across the country.
- in this scheme, the lamps will be provided in that particular areas where 50% people are not getting the facility of electricity.
- who use kerosene oil will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The lamp is also useful for Mobile charging.
- The people who are from Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes will be mostly benefitted from this scheme.
- In the Solar Study lamp Scheme, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha & Uttar Pradesh is covered.
- The solar lamps will be made by IIT Mumbai.
- The lamp which is provided in the scheme is capable of lighting for 4-5 hours.
- The scheme is provided free solar light for the student where electricity is not available.
- Solar Study light scheme will be implemented across the country after success in the 5 states.
So the is benefited for student and the rural areas’ family where electricity is not available.This is a welfare scheme of central government