Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal has announced a new scheme named ‘Anundoram Borooah Scheme 2017’ for the students of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide cash awards and laptop to the meritorious students of the state.
This scheme will benefit those students who have performed well in HSLC exams and the exams by the State Madrassa Education Board. This scheme will encourage the students for education and also helps them to improve their information, knowledege and skills for a bright future.
The Anundoram Borooah Yojana was launched in 2005 to promote education and encourage the students to perform better in different fields. This scheme was launched in honor of India’s first deputy commissioner Anundoram Borooah, who was the first ICS from Assam.
How to Apply for Anundoram Borooah Scheme:
– Visit the official Website of Anundoram Borooah Scheme.
– Click on ‘Online Registration of Student’s Data Sheet’.
– Enter basic details.
– Upload photograph.
– Submit the application form.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for the Scheme:
– Applicant must have the first division in the exam.
– Applicant must possess minimum 70% marks.
– He must be a resident of the state.
– He must be passed in the exams conducted by:
* State Madrassa Education Board
* Assam High Madrassa
* Sanskriti Board of Exam.
Important Dates for Apply:
Starting Date: 20 December 2016 || Closing Date: 10 January 2017