Apply for PM Awas Yojana Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh till 28 January
Importanr news for “PM Awas Yojana Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh” – Under this Applications can only be received by 28 January 2017 to Municipal Corporation. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) is an ambitious scheme of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under this which aim to provide housing to all till year 2022.
Under this scheme the people who are living under Below Poverty Line (BPL), Low Income Group (LIG) and in Economically Weaker Section (EWS) are the only beneficiaries of PM Awas Yojana Rajnandgaon (PMAY). The central government has started this housing scheme to provide the affordable houses to the poor people at affordable cost under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Terms & Conditions of PM Awas Yojana Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh
These are the terms & conditions to get the house under PM Awas Yojana Rajnandgaon.
- The beneficiaries should be from BPL/LIG/EWS or poor family to get the house under this scheme.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than Rs. 6 lakh.
- The name of the head of the family should be in the list of census 2007-8.
- The beneficiaries must have Adhar card and any other identity proof for the application under this scheme.
- The beneficiaries of this housing scheme should not have its own pucca house in the country.
Note : The construction and the distribution of the houses will be completed in three phases. The central government has started the first phase of this housing scheme throughout the country. The municipal corporation has invited the application forms for PM Awas Yojana Rajnandgaon till 28 January 2017.