Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) had started the survey process to create the real face of Central government’s most ambitious “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana’ for providing affordable housing for all by 2022.
About the survey Process –
- It will help to identify the actual beneficiaries for the affordable housing scheme PM Awas Yojana.
- As per the details, MHADA is already working on survey process in that areas which are in the range of Mahanagar and it is trying to prepare a good design to provide affordable housing for all as soon as.
Location – Mumbai, Thane, Kalyan, Dombivali, Bhivandi-Nizampur, Meera Bhaidar, Vasai-Virar, Ulhasnagar, Navi Mumbai including Panvel Karjat, Khopoli, Badlapur, and Ambarnath.
The interested applicants can fill online application form by using the following details.
How to apply for MHADA:-
Step 1 : Go to the official website of MHADA.
Step – 2: Click on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (MMRDA Region) Link
Step – 3: Click on Register.
Step – 4: Click on New User.
– The applicants need to fill the basic information related to the applicant such as Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Adress etc.
- – Aadhar Card of every member of the family.
- – Voter ID Card.
- – Passport size photograph
- – Bank Details such as bank account number, IFSC Code of the Bank.
- – BPL Card (if any).
- – Cast Certificate (if any).
Applicant must read the whole application form before submitting.
For more information, stay connected with www.sarkarischeme.in.
Tags: MHADA Housing Scheme