NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme
This scheme announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Chandrababu Naidu on the occasion of New Year, 1st January 2017.In order to facilitate the effective implementation of the scheme, the State Government has set up the Dr. NTR Vaidya Seva Trust for this scheme. Under this scheme, the government has provided medical treatment to the people below Above Poverty Line (APL) at Rs. 1200 premium per annum. NTR ArogyaRaksha Scheme covers 1044 diseases and provides them an insurance coverage of up to Rs. 2 Lakh per annum.
Features of NTR ArogyaRaksha Scheme for Health in Andhra Pradesh
- NTR ArogyaRaksha is the flagship scheme of all health initiatives of the State Government with a mission to provide quality healthcare to the poor.
- This scheme announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Chandrababu Naidu on the occasion of New Year, 1st January 2017
- The choice of hospital for the treatment is with the patient and entire process including screening, diagnosing, treatment, follow-up, and claim of payment is made transparent through online web based processing to prevent any misuse and fraud.
Objectives of NTR ArogyaRaksha Scheme for Health in Andhra Pradesh
- The aim of the Government is to achieve “Health for All” and provide them quality health services.
- To providing health for all & providing quality health to the entire population in the state.
Benefits of NTR ArogyaRaksha Scheme:
- Benefits of health insurance scheme to below Above Poverty Line (APL) people in Andhra Pradesh
- Government has provided medical treatment to the people below Above Poverty Line (APL) at 1200 premium per annum
- NTR ArogyaRaksha covers 1044 diseases and provide them an insurance coverage of up to 2 Lakh per annum with free treatment
- The newborn also registered under the Scheme by paying Rs.100/- per month for the remaining financial months
Eligibility for NTR ArogyaRaksha Scheme:
- Applicant should be resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- People belongs to below Above Poverty Line (APL) are eligible for this scheme
Document required for NTR ArogyaRaksha Scheme:
- Aadhaar card
Online application procedure for NTR ArogyaRaksha Scheme:
- Applicant can apply online for this scheme
- Visit the official sitehttp://pull71.sps.ap.gov.in/NTRVS/NTRpages/NtrHome.aspx
- Enter your Aadhaar no. and click on GO button
- After, the applicant gets OTP (One Time Password) on their registered mobile no.
- Once, OTP is verified, you will see family details on the next screen along the images of family members
- Now, click on apply for ArogyaRaksha to register for the scheme
- Once clicked, you may proceed to pay the premium through online payment gateway
- Pay the premium amount online and you will get an Arogya Raksha Claim/policy Number
- Now, applicant registered successfully
References & Details:
- For more details about NTR ArogyaRaksha Scheme: http://www.ntrvaidyaseva.ap.gov.in/web/guest/home
- Online application procedure pdf for NTR ArogyaRaksha Scheme: http://apasp.meeseva.gov.in/manuals/health/NTR%20Aarogya%20Raksha%20-%20User%20Manual%20for%20Kiosk%20Ver%201.0.pdf
Tags: Andhra Pradesh Government Scheme, Andhra Pradesh NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme, AP Mukhya Mantri Scheme, AP Mukhya Mantri Yojana, AP NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme, Government Scheme of Andhra Pradesh, NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme, NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme Andhra Pradesh