Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana:- The Central Government has started scholarship scheme session 2017-18 for minority students of the country. Under this scheme, all Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Parsi students of the country will get the benefit. To avail, this scholarship scheme, fill in the Online Application Form.
To avail the benefits of the scheme, download the application form from the National Scholarships portal. The central government has divided the scholarship scheme into three parts. Post Matric Scholarship, Pre Matric Scholarship, and Marit com Mean Scholarship Scheme. Minority scholarship scheme aims to provide scholarships to meritorious students.
This scheme is for the financially weaker sections of the minority community to provide better opportunity to get higher education and they can increase their employment. With these scholarship plans, start online registration of disability scholarship scheme is demanded.
Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana Budget
- The government has declared the budget for this scheme. This central budget has been estimated to be about 3135 crores for 2017-18.
- The budget of pre-matriculation increased from Rs. 540 / – crore to Rs. 810.00 crore.
- The budget of scholarship of Post Matric is increased from Rs. 405 crores to Rs. 450 crores.
- The proportional budget for the year 2017-18 under the scholarship scheme for the property and resources, provision of Rs. 198 / crores for Rs 126 crore.
Eligibility of Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana
- This scholarship scheme is only for meritorious students.
- Students get admission in college.
- The annual income of the student’s family should be Rs 100000 / -.
- The aim of the scholarship scheme is to encourage minority students.
- The benefit of this scheme should be the only 10th student.
- Beneficiary students can avail the benefit of this scheme only if he gets 50 percent marks.
- Aadhaar number will be required for scholarship scheme.
- Under this Minority Scholarship Scheme, 60000 scholarships will be given to the minority students of the country.
- This scholarship will be done on the basis of 2001 census.
How to Apply for Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana
- First of all, applicants will have to go to the National Scholarships portal at https://scholarships.gov.in/.
- In this scholarship scheme, different applications have been issued for the application.
- To apply in the scheme, applicant’s passport size photograph with signature is required.
- Copy of relevant certificates, diplomas, degrees etc.
- If the parents/guardians of the applicant are engaged in self-employment and employment then the income certificate will be given with affidavit on a stamp paper.
- Income certificate submitted by the applicant will be valid for one year.
- The permanent residence certificate will be required to avail the scheme.
- Under this scheme, if the applicant is receiving the scholarship from the previous year, then a receipt of scholarship signed by the Chief of the institution along with the application form will be submitted.