Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Chandigarh is also going to be selected . An in few days housing scheme will be alos launched in CBH city . Poor and needy people now can fulfill their dream of buying their own house under this scheme. Note that Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana aims at providing housing units at affordable prices to the lower income group and economical weaker sections.
A demand survey that how all this scheme will work is going to be launched soon by the officials in the city – sources said that. The forms for this survey will be available at the CBH office and also on the official website of the board.
One the demand survey will get its response than how much housing units need to be construct and provided will be decide by the government.The Chandigarh Administration has appointed the CHB as the nodal agency for implementation of the scheme. Maninder Singh Bains, Chairman of the Board, confirmed that the board would launch a demand survey under the scheme soon for the residents belonging to the LIG and EWS on a no-profit-no-loss basis under pradhan mantri awas yojana.
Quick points to notice under pmay scheme in Chandigarh
- Whose annual income up to Rs 3 lakh has been fixed as eligibility for applying under the EWS category
- Annual income between Rs 3 lakh and Rs 6 lakh for the lower income group (LIG) category.
- The cost of a flat in the LIG category will be from Rs 10 to 15 lakh while it will be half the amount for the EWS category.
- The size of the flats and the final cost will be decided soon.
- The flats will be constructed up to fourth storey.
Stay connected for further updates.