Aaple Sarkar Online Procedure for Application of Duplicate Marksheet in Maharashtra
The Maharashtra state board started this digitalization process using a new digital platform Aaple Sarkar . As the requests for duplicate mark sheets, sometimes for certificates as old as 40 years, continues unabated, the Maharashtra State Board for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is now planning to digitize the entire process.
The Maharashtra State Board for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education is digitizing all the information of students’ mark sheet to make the process of acquiring a duplicate copy simpler.
- Applicant need to visit AapleSarkar official website. Click next link to visit AapleSarkar website: https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en
Post visiting this link a window will appear which will look like same as image posted below. Then click on Right to Service (RTS)
- Then search for Higher and Technical Education Department click on it. Then click on Duplicate Marksheet and click on The image will appear which will look posted image below
Then fill necessary information required. A window will appear this will be an application form. Fill it carefully and click on submit
- Then a window will appear which shall ask you to upload the passport size photograph and will get an application ID. Click on upload documents
- Post, click on submit, the window will appear which will ask you for payment then select proper payment option, make payment and submit
- Then after 5-6 days you can collect a copy from Maharashtra board office or it will come directly to your home as per the option selected in application
- For any kind of queries, candidate can contact to Maharashtra State Board for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education office which is in every district
References & details:
- For more details regarding documents and other help please visit official website:
- AapleSarkar Maharashtra:https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/Login/Login