Aadhar card is a very important document which act as a proof of identity and also serves various purposes. Major role of Aadhar card is that it contains Several Bio metric data related to the people that have been provided by them to the government.
Let take a look on How to Apply for Aadhar Card
- For General Indian Citizen – First you have to book online verification process for aadhar card which is done by various government agencies. For example one link to made such verification is https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/. One can also call on Civic Authority for this purpose. Government members collects a lot of inforamtion after collecting them they will give you a temporary receipt of your aadhar card. After full filling all the details and verification one can apply for aadhar card from the official government websites.
- For NRI (Non Residential Indians) For Nri’s the process is different.for identity proof purposes one can use his/her passport or other vaild identity proof issued from specific foreign country.And also a very important document is proff of birth to know that person was born in India.The Nri must vist Aadhar web page https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/ for verification of aadhar card.
- For OCI (Overseas citizen of India) These people must visit India atleast once in order to get their Aadhar card so that the verification process can be d
- one by Government officials. Also they must need to visit aadhar card centre office on the given date in order to get their aadhar card.
- For Children – Children can apply for aadhar cards with the help of their parents and legal Guardians.Minimum age for children to apply for aadhar card is one year.Process of application is same but their is a criteria to apply for Child Aadhar Crad. Bio metric test will not be done on children below the age of five.Also the aadhar card of a child will be linked to the aadhar card of his/her parents or Guardians.
- How to Download and Print Aadhar Card with the help of Enrollment Slip – The enrollment slip which you will get will be containing a unique id which will help you to download the aadhar card from the website. People have to visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ in order to get their aadhar cards.
- How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online – To check your aadhar card status online go to the following web page https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/. In thsi page beneficiaries can get current status of their aadhar card by fill up some required information for Aadhar Card.
Click Here: aadhar card Official Website