As soon process of getting application form started under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. A total number of 35,401 applications got received in just one day under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for affordable housing units— Housing for All (Urban) Scheme here in Chandigarh. Pmay is an affordable housing scheme that has been launched by length and breadth across nation to provide houses to the lower income group and Economically Weaker Sections on a no-profit-no-loss basis.
35,401 applications received in a day under PMAY – Chandigarh
Also if you are a resident of the state and want to apply for this scheme than go the the board website of the state to download the application form.A lot of people from the EWS and Low Income Group applied under this scheme on the first day.
Also even to enquirer more about the scheme many of people are approaching CHB for obtaining the application form. A housing board officer said that the number of flats will be decided after seeing the response in the demand survey.
Nodal Agencies in Chandigarh – The Chandigarh Administration has appointed the CHB as the nodal agency for the scheme’s implementation.
Important Information –
- You should have an annual income of up to Rs 3 lakh as the eligibility for applying under the EWS category
- For LIG category an annual income between Rs 3 lakh.
- .The cost of a flat in the LIG will be from Rs 10 to 15 lakh.
- For LIGit will be half the amount for the EWS category.
- The flats will be constructed up to the fourth storey.
CLSS Scheme for PMAY in Chandigarh
CHB (Chandigarh Housing Board )is also offering a credit-linked subsidy.
- For People of Urban area of Chandigarh – an interest subsidy at 6.5 per cent on Rs 6 lakh for new construction or addition of rooms, kitchen, toilet, etc. to existing dwelling units, for a carpet area of house to 30 square meters and 60 square meters for EWS and LIG respectively.
- Residents of Chandigarh can only apply under the scheme.
- Also only EWS one who are living in urban area of Chandigarh are eligible to submit the demand survey form for affordable housing that too in partnership.
- Last date to prove residency – Must be proved as residents of Chandigarh upto June 17, 2015
- Documents need for proof – Aadhaar card or a Voter Identity Card.
- Along with this you should having no house or residential plot anywhere in India.
Stay connected for further updates.